1. Publicity material development (leaflets and a website with translations in Greek, Albanian and English).
2. Organization of 2 Information Days (one Greece and one in Albania) to inform citizens, tourists and professionals in the tourism sector (i.e. hoteliers, tour operators, touristic agents) on the benefits of the Exploral Digital Repository and the EXPLORAL mobile app that will be connected to the content of the library.
3. A 2nd release of the digital library (v2.0) including enriched content (i.e. applying optical character recognition analysis on existing content) and increased functionalities. It will include a crowdsourcing functionality and a recommender mechanism resulting to the implementation of an innovative recommending mechanism for users to receive suggestions for similar content based on their searches, their interests and profile.
4. Recorded testimonies from residents of the border region and connection with historical and cultural elements and events that would be a valuable asset of the Balkaneana and could be exploited in future initiatives.
5. A mobile application for Android and iOS that includes interactive information projected on a map of the cross border area. The map will be connected to the recorded testimonies and the already digitized material of Balkaneana Library.
6. An improved and enhanced Balkaneana Network of Libraries including additional members (Municipal Library of Permet and other Libraries that will be invited and joined during the program) and capabilities (i.e. cataloguing of the Albanian Libraries’ in order to have easy access to the content and facilitate the cross-rental service that EXPLORAL will incorporate).
7. Renovated Libraries, including major renovation activities (i.e. Municipal Library of Gjirokastra to address the standards specified by UNESCO and Municipal Library of Permet, since the building is too old) or minor interior renovation activities (i.e. Central Public Library of Konitsa).